Nurturing and Responsive Baby Care
We believe that highly responsive care early in life is critical to your child’s success in school, relationships and in life. My Tootsie Bear Child Care provides a safe daycare environment where your baby will not only be loved and cared for—but our loving and trained staffs will work to stimulate your baby’s cognitive, emotional and physical development through movement, exploration and one-on-one nurturing.
Your Baby’s Day
My Tootsie Bear Child Care is equipped with areas designed to stimulate your baby’s learning. In addition to providing standard care and play time, throughout the day, your infant’s teacher will engage your child through:
Movement: Babies use their senses and bodies to learn about the world. In this stage, your baby will be more focus on the gross motor development. Our Movement Area allows your baby to move and participate in teacher-guided physical development exercises. We have designed monthly program which enable us to evaluate your baby’s development in the suitable range of ages. Baby gym will also be one of our daily activities which will help your baby to become more active and healthy.
- Exploration: Manipulating objects and interacting with different materials helps babies learn early math and science concepts like size, shape and texture, and practice key skills like hand-eye coordination. Your baby will play with soft blocks, cars, knobbed puzzles, nesting cups and more educational toys available. Sometimes we also use any tools around us to study.
- Relaxation: Baby massage is an enjoyable activity where your baby can feel rested and refreshed. Your baby will be more relax and they will have a nice sleep. One of our special program is music therapy, which most of the time, your baby will be listening music instrument. We believe that music can enhance your baby’s left and right brain development and help your baby to be more calm and smart.
- Language Skill: Teachers will read a story in story telling session to increase your baby’s language skill and creativity. Our teacher will read aloud books about people, animals and familiar objects and snuggle together with pillows, soft toys and other cuddly objects
- Baby Spa (once in 2 weeks) and Doctor Visit (once in term)
- Full breastfeeding: Our caregiver will be fully supportive to your effort to five full breastfeeding to your baby
As parent, you will receive a daily report of your baby’s feeding, sleeping, diapering and learning activities every day, so you can be confident your baby will experience a nurturing and calming environment, focused on developing positive and trusting relationships.
When your baby reaches 18 months or maturity in gross motor, your baby will be challenged to more vary activities in our toddler unit. Please see more about our Toddler Unit.